Monday, July 26, 2010

Boiling Pot

I've been prepping up for this big move across the country so I'm trying to squeeze in as many paintings as I can...I do catch myself going back and dabbling in different styles..I'm trying transfers now as you can tell by my earlier posts...but all in all I feel like a boiling pot right now and I'm waiting for that lid to bust open and let MY style and MY voice just flow through... I know I'm reaching that point but not quite there.. and I know it's going to happen, it's just really frustrating..just gotta keep it going and idea flowing.. I know I'll get there

2 comments:

Heidi Alamanda said...

that's right...just keep it going, let the ideas flowing, and that moment will come:)

Dreaming of Isis said...

I totally understand...just think, you are at a point that a lot of people have wanted to experience and may never experience due to their fears and insecurities. The anticipation you are going through is just a piece of the puzzle-it's part of your journey. One day, you will reach what you're looking forward too, and will miss the excitement you are feeling right now. So indulge in it, love it while it lasts. When it's gone, you will start itching for a new challenge! hahaha, you always do!